Japanese lunch box catering service to the Japanese community on a Happy Mother's Day💕 I prepared these lunch boxes thinking about my mother in Hiroshima, Japan. 🙏
It took almost 2 days for just making the preps. I hope everyone enjoyed the food.
♡ Kenchin vegetable soup
♡ lotus root & oatmeal balls
♡ potato salad with home-made chickpea mayonnaise
♡ beet salad together with beets stem and leaf prepared respectively
♡ gluten-free spring roll of bamboo shoots & vegetables
♡ squid ink style pasta using Hijiki & Nori (seaweeds)
♡ garland chrysanthemum leaves dressed with tofu and tahini paste
♡ daikon rice using 2 whole daikon radishes accompanied with boiled green top
♡ sweet azuki bean paste & Matcha mousse with fresh strawberry sauce
I used Kuzu root starch for thickening Matcha mousse. Kuzu is one of the essential ingredients of macrobiotic cooking and traditional Chinese medicine. It improves the entire body maintaining in a well-balanced manner. It has been used for more than thousands of years in Asia. Since it is not synthetically made such as any other drugs, there are no side effects, and it is safe, effective for everyone. Here are some amazing medicinal benefits of Kuzu.
- Purifying the blood - promoting excretion of waste in the blood and improving the quality of blood cells (red blood cells, white blood cells, etc.)
- Promoting blood circulation - smoothing blood circulation helps to enhance the function of general organs, increasing the metabolism
- Improving the immune function - improving the immune cell generation for making body tissue flexible, softening and strengthening blood vessels, muscles, ligaments, joints, etc.
- Stabilizing autonomic nervous system - enhancing endocrine function - the hormones secreted from endocrine glands are well-balanced
- Improving digestive function such as the stomach, intestines, pancreas, gallbladder, etc.
- Stabilizing the blood sugar - an increase of pancreatic activity to regulate sugar metabolism, so high blood sugar drops, and low blood sugar rises.
- Enhancing the liver function - liver, one of the essential organs with the largest size and ability of the human body responsible for over 500 duties, help to enhance blood quality together with functions of whole-body organs.
- Improving the functions of the kidneys - eliminating waste products and other harmful substances from the body to the outside.
- Enhancing the functions of the adrenal glands - Improving the allergies and autoimmune diseases, and help to prevent infections and cancer
- Improving cardiovascular function - strengthening blood vessels and heart tissue by regulating blood quality and circulation.
- Natural pain relief - the pain will be alleviated by sending oxygen while the flow of blood was promoted, and it will help to eliminate stagnant degradation components in the bloodstream.
Wanowa English Blog
Health & Balance